10 GREAT REASON TO EXHIBIT AT A TRADE SHOW:
If your business is attracting new customers from advertising and word of mouth, it can be very tempting to write trade shows off as something that you don’t need to do to attract new customers.
While trade shows are far from easy, they can be one of the most rewarding forms of marketing when approached with the right strategy. Trade show veterans will attest to the fact that the ROI achieved from a successful trade show is difficult – and often impossible – to match using other forms of outbound marketing.
So before you write off trade shows as secondary to your current marketing tactics, it pays to learn about their benefits. These ten reasons, each immensely relevant to your sales-driven business, explain why trade shows should be on your radar.
1. Meet and connect with prospective customers
2. Strengthen your bond with existing customers
3. Learn about new developments in your industry
4. Meet new companies that can help your business
5. Close deals with new customers during the show
6. Strengthen (or establish) your brand
7. Learn what your competitors are doing right
8. Rapidly expand your database of sales leads
9. Speak directly to your target market
10. Optimise your sales and lead generation strategy